Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Autosupport aggregate capacity report

Lplatform

Hi ,

any way to get a my autossuport report that includes per aggregate detailed free and used capacity? i can only get per node and per cluster reports, even checking the 'include aggregates' tick i only get what seems to be a sumary of them.

Thank you..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sudiph

Understand the request.

Please send us a list of the fields you would like to see in this report to ng-myasup-feedback@netapp.com.

We will evaluate this request as an enhancement request once we receive the details.

Thanks,

Sudip

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sudiph

Hello,

If you search for a cluster, the "Cluster Details" section on the cluster dashboard, has a tab for aggregates that lists all the aggregates for you with their attributes and space usage details.

You can download those details on in a CSV file for the report.

Let us know if this meets your needs. 

Thanks,

Sudip

Lplatform

Yes of course, that's the kind of info that i need, the problem is that im willing to send it to a customer on a scheduled bases, and i was wondering hoy to get that info on 'my autosupport' and create a custom report to send it periodically and automatically.

Thank you. Regards.

sudiph

Understand the request.

Please send us a list of the fields you would like to see in this report to ng-myasup-feedback@netapp.com.

We will evaluate this request as an enhancement request once we receive the details.

Thanks,

Sudip

Public