AFF

WHAT INTEL PROCESSORS AND SSDs ARE IN THE A200

TwistRate

I am a partner that is selling an A200 and attempting to get my customer some free professional services through Intel.   The catch is I need to know the Intel part numbers for the processors and SSDs (if applicable) that are in the A200 array.   I have searched the partner portal and various spec sheets online only to find "Intel Broadwell-DE 6 core processor) which isn't really helpful.

Anyone on here know where I can get the actual part numbers? 

I'm also looking for the CPU part numbers for a FAS2650 and E2860.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlexDawson

The FAS2650/A200 contains 1 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU D-1528 @ 1.90GHz per controller, so an HA pair will contain two. The documentation I was able to find on the E2800 also says "Broadwell-DE", so it may be the same processor.

We generally use multiple sources for parts like SSDs where available, so I couldn't even confirm those are Intel OEM parts. When the system arrives, the drive cannisters are not sealed, so they can be pulled out an inspected easily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AlexDawson

The FAS2650/A200 contains 1 x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU D-1528 @ 1.90GHz per controller, so an HA pair will contain two. The documentation I was able to find on the E2800 also says "Broadwell-DE", so it may be the same processor.

We generally use multiple sources for parts like SSDs where available, so I couldn't even confirm those are Intel OEM parts. When the system arrives, the drive cannisters are not sealed, so they can be pulled out an inspected easily.

TwistRate

Alex,

Thanks for the reply.   The details on the DE processor are still a bit elusive but I think I have what I need now.  I appreciate the quick reply!

Cheers,
Jeff

Public