Active IQ and AutoSupport Discussions

Problems with Android NetApp Support Mobile App

NSCHWEITZER

I can view ASUPs, Risks, basic System and Customer Info for the system's I've bookmarked, but I cannot view Storage Efficiency (Could not find storage efficiency for last month) nor System Details (Error retrieving system details).  I do not have any issues getting this information through the web-based My AutoSupport.

4 REPLIES 4

sudiph

Hi Noah,

Can you please provide a couple of Ser #s of systems you are having issues with?

Thanks,

Sudip

NSCHWEITZER

I sent you a direct message containing a S/N.

sanjr

Hi

We verified the S/N# provided and found that this SN# do not have aggregate data to show SE. Three weekly logs SE_TREND is available in myasup DB which is not sufficient to aggregate SE data . The same you can find through browser as well when you click Storage Efficiency (Beta 2.0) link in MyASUP application.

Here is the message "There is no aggregated storage efficiency details for the selected --xxxxx".

The SE would be available when SE data is available for couple of months , as this SE calculations uses previous months data.

Currently the message shown in Mobile app for this is not proper for which we would raise a BURT against development team to provide suitable message to the user.

NSCHWEITZER

Makes sense, thanks.

What about the error I get when I try to view System Details (Error retrieving system details)?

Public