Data Backup and Recovery

Manual Install of SnapCenter version 1.1 plug-ins

andyberry

Does anyone know how I can get the SnapCenter 1.1 plug-ins? as with this version they are now included as part of the SnapCenter install package rather than being separate downloads and I don't seem to be able to find them on the upgraded server.

Due to firewalls and hardened servers I'm unable to push them out from SnapCenter and have to install them manually.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

andyberry

Thanks but as I have already stated due to hardening of the servers in our environment we are unable to push out the plug-ins from Snapcenter.

I have now found the executable install files they are under the inetpub folder on the C: drive.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sahana

Hi

You must use the Add Host wizard to add the host and then install the plug-ins packages. The plug-ins are automatically installed on the remote hosts. You can add a host and install plug-in packages either for an individual host or a cluster. Refer https://library.netapp.com/ecmdocs/ECMLP2440193/html/frameset.html

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

andyberry

Thanks but as I have already stated due to hardening of the servers in our environment we are unable to push out the plug-ins from Snapcenter.

I have now found the executable install files they are under the inetpub folder on the C: drive.

neerajd

if you are seeing issue due to remove installation failure check logs on client machine "C:\Windows\SnapCenter plugin"

thanks

Neeraj 

Public