Data Backup and Recovery

SME using wrong DC?

mrphoenix

Hi folks,

I'm trying to setup SME for my new Exchange 2010-Server and running in following error during the final steps of the Configuration Wizard:

The Configuration Wizard failes at "Task 14: Completing SnapManager configuration". The Configuration Report states this:
     Unable to query autosupport settings.
     Failed to send autosupport message.
     Failed to configure Exchange for SnapManager.
     The LUN may not be connected, because its mount point cannot be found.

A little above the error is raised by a powershell-command that uses a wrong DC so the question is, how can I tell SME to use a different DC when executing those PowerShell-Commands?

[PowerShell Cmdlet Error]: Received a referral to magna.global when requesting CN=SystemMailbox{50156b04-b14e-4fd2-96e7-332b68aa85f4},CN=Microsoft Exchange System Objects,DC=magna,DC=global from framsroot01.root.global.  You have specified the wrong server for this operation.
Failed to mount the database.
[PowerShell Cmdlet Error]: Received a referral to magna.global when requesting CN=SystemMailbox{50156b04-b14e-4fd2-96e7-332b68aa85f4},CN=Microsoft Exchange System Objects,DC=magna,DC=global from framsroot01.root.global.  You have specified the wrong server for this operation.

Hope anybody can help me out with this?

Greetings,

Philipp

14 REPLIES 14
Public