Data Backup and Recovery

SMSP 7.0 Only localhost on Manager GUI

lacherejc

Hi,

i just install a new SMSP 7.0 on 2010 sharepoint, agent, media and manager are on the same server.

After installation complete i try to login on the manager gui, but only the localhost log on is possible, unable to add the domain name, so i can't login ! I try with local administrator... same problem

During the installation of manager, agent... the same user was used and it's a domain account !

Have you got an idea ?

Thanks

JC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vanhees

Hello JC,

You need to configure AD integration first in the Control panel under Authentication Manager. Then you can set the default login to AD if you like. The default to login is admin/admin.

Cheers,

Hans

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

vanhees

Hello JC,

You need to configure AD integration first in the Control panel under Authentication Manager. Then you can set the default login to AD if you like. The default to login is admin/admin.

Cheers,

Hans

lacherejc

I thanks for the default login...i don't know..

But can you confirm this notice :

SnapManager for SharePoint Server supports the following non-English Host-OS and MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010 application.

- Japanese

- German

Thanks

JC

vanhees

This just means we support also German en Japanese language for Windows.

Cheers,

Hans

lacherejc

Ok but we are the OS and sharepoint are in french... so not supported but do you think this could work ?

Thanks

JC

vanhees

Hi JC,

It COULD work, but it looks like French is not supported. If you look at the IMT it states:

SnapManager for SharePoint Server supports the following non-English Host-OS and MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010 application.

- Japanese

- German

So I guess French does not work. You could create a support case at NetApp support just to make sure.

Cheers,

Hans

Public