Data Backup and Recovery

SnapManager for Exchange SnapVaults

Rapp

Can anyone please help me with gettting snapvaults working with SnapManager for Exchange. No matter what I do the option to vault to secondary storage is greyed out or skipped over using the wizard. See attached image

I have run through the options listed in the following article https://kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1071157 given to me by NetApp support who have been useless on this and I only get a single email a day on it from them at most, but that is for another day.

I have deleted and recreated the snapvault destination volumes along with the vault policy see attached. If I select the backup verification settings > verification on destination volumes I can see the snapvault volumes listed in there.

What am I missing? This hasn't work since migrating the servers from 7-mode to CDOT where the vaulting work perfectly.

2 REPLIES 2

kiyomits

Hi

you can add secondary destination storage SVM information on snapdrive.

Rapp

Yes I have added both the primary SVM where the server & DB's are located along with the backup destination SVM under the transport protocol settings within SnapDrive.

Public