Subscribe

Re: Welcome to the New Community

[ Edited ]

Hi @Harisheldon,

Which area are you wanting to create a discussion in? If you navigate to a Discussion area, there is a blue bar above the "View By" topics. In that blue bar, you should see "Start a Discussion". I would also advise you use Firefox and Chrome over Internet Explorer.

Hope this helps!

Alissa
NetApp Community & Influence Marketing Manager

alissa,

I was using FireFox and not seeing the link, but, when I used Chrome, the link showed up.  Thanks for your quick reply.

@Harisheldon, I'll PM you to resolve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Alissa
NetApp Community & Influence Marketing Manager

Re: Welcome to the New Community - Close a question/thread

I had posted a question, and had responces. howerver the responses did not resolve the issue.  I was able to resolve the issue.  How do I close the thread or marked it as considered solved?  When I attempt so select "Accept as Solution" it does nothing.  I have tried Firefox (which does not work for most of the site) and IE.

Thank you.

[ Edited ]

Hi @a_jasewicz

If you want to mark your post as a solution, click on option (top right) then select "Accept as Solution". It only works if you are logged in.

If you have some issue with FF or IE, please re load the page and see if it works. It usually works better after.

You do not have the permission to lock threads, it is reserved to Admin and moderators. Thanks -) 

Image 2.jpg

Yes I tried that.  Just tried again with Edge.  Same issue the "Accept as Solution" does not work, I am logged.  The Email and print options seems to work.  I will try from my home network later today.

Sorry to hear that you still have some trouble with this issue.

Have you tried to delete your cache and cookies of your browser session?

If this does not work, please do not hesitate to send me a PM, I will investigate the issue.

Thanks -)

H this for closure on this issue. I do know know what a PM is.  Not really sure if it is much of an issue, but with 3 different browsers on two systems with different networks, no sucess on getting this thread marked as answered or closed.  http://community.netapp.com/t5/Microsoft-Cloud-and-Virtualization-Discussions/Oncommand-Shift-conversion/m-p/122126#M4987

I will not worry about it past this point. 

Thank you

I marked the post you mentioned as "solution". I would have liked to investigate it to see whether it was just concerning your browser/computer settings or if it was something else. 

A PM means private message. These are basically the emails sent and received that are attached to your account.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that I was not able to help you more on that.

Btw, our team really appreciated that you provided a lot of details to expose your issue and explained how you resolved it.