Welcome to our ongoing hub for coverage from Cisco Live 2013. We'll keep this page updated with daily highlights and a listing of what has been published elsewhere.
New! Learn how Moffatt & Nichol boosted data center performance while cutting overhead in this guest blog post by their Director of IT Shawn McCullough.
Moffatt & Nichol IT Director Shawn McCullough on FlexPod as a competitive edge (6/26/2013)
Cisco CEO John Chambers stopped by the NetApp booth (6/25/2013)
Top stories and blog posts from the conference
- Read about CDW's "Ultimate Mobile Technology Vehicle" and watch the new "Charles Barkley IT Guy" ads featuring FlexPod. The technoliner is parked on the show floor. (6/27/2013)
- Take a look at our Flickr photo set from Cisco Live 2013. (6/26/2013)
- Watch ongoing Storify coverage of NetApp social media activity throughout the week. (6/25/2013)
- Read the full interview with Patrick Strick on how FlexPod supports the Cisco Live NOC. (6/24/2013)
- Get a broad view of how Cisco Live NOC runs on FlexPod via this network topography diagram. (6/24/2013)
- Our trusty guide runs down all of the key info for attendees. (6/17/2013)
- Cisco IT Analyst Alex Felker provides a tour of the Cisco Live Demo lab (6/14/2013)
- Get the full feed of Twitter conversation around #FlexPod. (ongoing)
And if you are on hand, be sure to join the festivities and connect with NetApp at Cisco Live:
- Visit the NetApp booth (#711) throughout the event for great demos, prizes, and expertise.
- Join the conversation on social media. Use the hashtag #FlexPod
- Join us for great speaking sessions and mini-theater demos, you can find all the details for these here.
Here is where you can follow us: