The Tillman Foundation Scholars: Keeping Perspective

Join NetApp’s Vice Chairman, Tom Mendoza, as he talks about keeping a positive attitude and gaining perspective from his work with the Pat Tillman Foundation. He’ll share some of the stories that touched him while working with the foundation to select veterans to receive college scholarships.

Comments

Tom-

Your blog today was directed right at the core of our hearts. Eye watering inspiration to me today.

Bob

Thanks Bob. Inspiration and perspective can come from many sources. Few are greater than the Tillman scholars.

Tom

Very inspiring talk, Tom.  Thanks for sharing.  It truly provides insightful perspective to hear about people that give back in such meaningful ways.

Hi Tom,

I know of Pat Tillman indirectly while I was living in AZ. He's a tremendous young man who truly exemplifies the importance of positive attitude even when the temperature hits 117* in Phoenix. His foundation speaks volumes of true Selfless Acts of Service. When I see his image, it reminds me of what General George S. Patton said, "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."

Great choice!

Emmanuel