Top 10 Reasons We Work for NetApp IT

A NetApp IT ‘Loud & Proud’ Perspective

11.pngBy Vinod Vishwan, Office of the CIO, NetApp IT

Why do you work for IT in the 21st century? We asked NetApp IT employees from all corners of the world to share why they like to come to work each day and compiled them into an infographic. Words such as passion, trust, collaboration, appreciation, and personal responsibility arose. Others said they liked the chance to challenge each other and positively influence customers. What’s your reason? Share it below.

The "Loud & Proud" blog series features the viewpoints of NetApp IT employees who tell their stories, discuss their work, or talk about lessons learned as IT professionals. We salute these individuals who proudly share their experiences. Want to learn more about NetApp IT? Visit www.NetAppIT.com.

image001.jpg

The NetApp-on-NetApp blog series features advice from subject matter experts from NetApp IT who share their real-world experiences using NetApp’s industry-leading storage solutions to support business goals. Want to view learn more about the program? Visit www.NetAppIT.com.

Comments
Vineet_Nair Former NetApp Employee

I work with smart people, I am inspired by their infectious energy. I love the netapp culture and my opinion is valued.