Subscribe

API quota-list-entries-iter with quota-target parameter does not diplay the User Quota details

By Using the "quota-list-entries-iter" API with paratmeter quota-target returns only the Qtree Quota but not the user Quota. I would like to know how to use this API to get both Qtree and User Quota of the Shared Folder in a volume. I really Need the help.

For sample I am also posting the Query what we are passing and the responce , But that Share Folder has both the Qtree and User Quota configured.

Query :

"<quota-list-entries-iter><query><quota-entry><volume>XXXXX_nas_vol001</volume><quota-target>/vol/XXXXX_nas_vol001/AZZZ_A1XXX</quota-target>

</quota-entry></query></quota-list-entries-iter>"

Response:

"{<results status='passed'>

<attributes-list><quota-entry><disk-limit>102400</disk-limit><file-limit>-</file-limit><policy>default</policy><qtree></qtree>

<quota-target>/vol/XXXXX_nas_vol001/AZZZ_A1XXX</quota-target><quota-type>tree</quota-type><soft-disk-limit>92160</soft-disk-limit>

<soft-file-limit>-</soft-file-limit><threshold>-</threshold><volume>XXXXX_nas_vol001</volume><vserver>XXXXX</vserver></quota-entry></attributes-list><num-records>1</num-records></results>}"

Re: API quota-list-entries-iter with quota-target parameter does not diplay the User Quota details

Hi, quick feedback from my side, this topic shows up under ONTAP Select.... Although there are Rest APIs in ONTAP Select Deploy, there is no API "quota-list-entries-iter" that is ONTAP Select /ONTAP Deploy specific...  You may want to re-tag the post to potintially get more feedback.