ONTAP Discussions

Communication to remote filer failed Error#13070

PraveenV

Created Vfiler on R1 and configuring dr setup on R2. While the ONTAP command succeded with "vfiler dr configure vfiler@filer" ZAPI call fails with following.

OUTPUT:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<!DOCTYPE netapp SYSTEM '/na_admin/netapp_filer.dtd'>
<netapp version='1.1' xmlns='http://www.netapp.com/filer/admin'>
<results status="failed" errno="13070" reason="Communication to remote filer failed"/></netapp>

Please give directions to troble shoot the problem.

2 REPLIES 2

JGPSHNTAP

If you are using powershell, post the commands you are using to create.  Please sanitize

PraveenV

I am using ZAPI below is the code snippet.

my $zapi = my $self = NaServer->new('netlab102.etc.test.gs.com',  .....);  #R2 host connection using NMSDK 5.3
$zapi->set_style('HOSTS');
$zapi->set_bindings_family('7-MODE');
$zapi->{debug_style} = "NA_PRINT_DONT_PARSE";

$zapi->vfiler_dr_configure('ipaddrs' => { 'ipaddr-info' => {interface => 'ifgrp1', 'ip-address' => '....', 'netmask' => '.... }},

'remote-authentication-info' => {'authentication-info' => { password => <PASSWD>, username => <USERNAME> }},

'remote-vfiler-location' => {'vfiler-location' => {filer => 'netlab101.etc.test.gs.com', vfiler => 'fwlab011vf.etc.test.gs.com'}},

'is-synchronous' => 0, 'use-secure-command-channel' => 1, );

OUTPUT:
Failed vfiler dr, confess(): Communication to remote filer failed (13070) at /...../libs/NetApp/NaServer.pm line 2081

Public