Subscribe

Data ONTAP API Failed: This license command is not implemented for the current cluster version

Hi,

I have installed cDOT 8.2 simulator and I am now getting the following error message when I try to connect with System Manager.

Error:

;Data ONTAP API Failed: This license command is not implemented for the current cluster version

I am guessing this is happening because the cluster didn't shutdown properly.

I have found a few documents on this error but they don't explain very clearly how to fix this problem.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Re: Data ONTAP API Failed: This license command is not implemented for the current cluster version

Update to the newest System Manager version. ONTap 8.2 implements a new licensing scheme.

S.

Re: Data ONTAP API Failed: This license command is not implemented for the current cluster version

Thank you for the reply.

I have tried System Manager 3.0 and I still get the same message. This only happens when I run cDOT 8.2.  I don't have any issues when I run cDOT 8.1.

Thanks,

Elias

I used  System Manager 2.2, iirc, and had no problems...

I have tried SM2.1  & 3.0   ....  I haven't tried 2.2 RC1   I will try that,

Thank you,

I have the same problem after upgrading physical filer to 8.2.  System Manager continues to work fine to my 8.0 filer but not to my newly upgraded to 8.2 filer.

Do I need to get new licenses somewhere??

Same problem here

"This license command is not implemented for the current cluster version"

Oncommand system manager 3.1 is compatible with cDot 8.2. i've installed the same which works fine for me.