Subscribe

Empty datatransfer reports for OSSV

I'm not seeing any of my OSSV jobs in any of the dp-transfer reports - what can I do to troubleshoot this?  I've only performed initialize and manual updates (via PM) so far, will they not show up in the report? (Will only scheduled jobs show up in the report?)

I can see the relationships in the Backup tab in Ops Mgr.

Using OnCommand 5.0 - let me know if there are any other Ops Mgr reports that I should be looking at for monitoring OSSV jobs - jobs completed, data transfered, etc.

Re: QUESTION - Data Transfer amounts reporting available in OM/PM?

Hi Jeff,

Couple of questions to you. What version of  DFM/OnCommand are you using ? Are the destination filer added to DFM and credentials set ? 

The OSSV transfers are shown under the following report, dfm report view dp-transfer-backup-individual or dp-transfer-backup-*.

Is your snapmirror monitoring complete and not showing any error ? Check the same using dfm host diag <destination filer id> | grep -i snapmirror

The Data transfer reports are only in Operation manger console and not in oncommand console which is the new UI.

Regards

adai

OnCommand 5.0

Destination Filer is added to DFM with credentials and verified with dfm host diag. 

dfm report view dp-transfer-backup-individual or dp-transfer-backup-* are all empty. 

Snapmirror monitoring is up to date in the collection status for the controller.

Hi Jeff,

Does the primary directories have space in between the names ? can you get the output of the following cli ?

dfpm dataset list -R <dsname/id>

Regards

adai

Hi Adai,

I'm also having the above issue, nothing being displayed with report DP Transfer Backup, Individual.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Can you answer some of my questions so that I can help you ?

What version of DFM server are you using ?

What kind of relationship are you looking for in the reports ? SV/OSSV/QSM/VSM

Is compression enabled on those relationship ?

Are there vfiler based relationship ?

Can you get the output of dfpm relationship list for the relationship for which you are looking at the data transfer report ?

Regards

adai

Hi Mark & Jeff,

Can you guys get the output of snapvault status from you sv destination filer ?

Jeff,

Do you have other kind of relationship like filer to filer Qtree Snapvault or QSM or VSM ? do they show up in the appropriate transfer reports ?

Regards

adai

I got this output from mark and you are hitting the issue 595274. Pls add your case to the same.

Regards

adai