2017-07-07 05:29 PM
ONTAP Recipes: Did you know you can…?
Easily create a cluster management interface
Use System Manager to create a cluster management interface or LIF to provide a single management interface for the entire cluster.
1. In System Manager, click the Configurations tab.
2. In the Cluster Settings pane, click Configuration Updates.
3. Click Create Cluster-management LIF.
4. In the Create Cluster-Management LIF dialog box, specify a name for the cluster-management LIF.
5. Assign the IP address by choosing one of the folowing options:
6. Select the required ports from the ports details area.
7. Click Create.
For more information, see the ONTAP9 documentation center