2014-10-23 09:39 AM
I got some questions regarding our netapp and snaplock. We have the ONTAP version 8 1 4p3
1. Is it possible to create a snaplock volume on a root aggregate?
2. Is it possible to destroy a root aggregate and get the disks for another aggregate (no snaplock involved)?
3. If one root aggregate will be destroyed the other root aggregate won't loose any data stored on the not destroyed root aggregate?
4. Is there anything that should be configured to be able to add disks to a snaplock volume after it is created?
5. how to destroy an aggregate?
Thank you very much in advance.