2012-04-20 08:54 AM
What is the proper way to add additional shelves to an existing MetroCluster with Brocades? This is what I believe I need to do but I would like another opinion if I am doing something wrong
1. Turn on the local shelf. Wait about 1-2 minutes
2. Plug in the local shelf into the brocade switch
3. NetApp filers should see the new drives?
4. Assign the new drives to Pool 0
5. Turn on the remote shelf, wait 1-2 minutes
6. Plug in the remote shelf into the brocade switch
7. NetApp filers should see the new drives on the remove shelf
8. Assign the new drives to Pool 1
9. Assign the new drives to an existing aggregate or create new mirrored aggregate.