NetApp Vienna Ranks #10 on “Best Places to Work 2014” List

It is my honor to announce that the NetApp Vienna office has been ranked #10 on the 2014 Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” list. This is a fantastic achievement for Vienna employees and NetApp as a whole. 

Our enduring philosophy is that attitude makes a difference and we pride ourselves in our relationships with our customers, our partners, and the community. The NetApp Vienna group embodies the spirit of one team joining together to turn challenges into opportunities.

Employees are the heart of NetApp’s culture and I am proud to lead a group that consistently goes beyond.  Some examples of how the team embraced our values include partnering with the Red Cross in the Holiday Mail for Heroes Campaign, participating in the VA Winter Sports Clinic with disabled U.S. military veterans and active duty servicemen and women, and stepping up and committing 500 NCSA scholarships to transitioning veterans interested in a career in IT.

The NetApp Vienna-based team has built a reputation as a best place to work and a great place to do business. In challenging times you see where an exceptional team is invaluable. This unique culture propels NetApp forward and I expect nothing but future success from the Vienna-based employees.

Mark Weber, President, NetApp U.S. Public Sector