Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

Operation is not supported error

pvbavel

I've just downloaded the Powershell Toolkit 1.7 but I'm unable to import the module, I receive the following:

Import-Module : Kan bestand of (translation:can not load) assembly OntapiPS, Version=1.7.0.112, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5d4427961a9a0646 o

f een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet laden. Minimale machtigingen zijn niet verleend. (Uitzondering van HRESULT:

0x80131417)

At line:1 char:14

+ Import-Module <<<<  dataontap

+ CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Import-Module], FileLoadException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : FormatXmlUpateException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand

I unlocked the dataontap.zip and used the install.ps1 to install the module. The powershell restriction mode is set to unrestricted..., I use it on a 2008 R2 server....

Any ideas to get it working...

Thnx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pvbavel

I figured it out.... It has to do with folder redirection and running the module from a network share... When importing the module from the local store it works fine...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

pvbavel

I figured it out.... It has to do with folder redirection and running the module from a network share... When importing the module from the local store it works fine...

Public