SCOM + OnCommand 3.2 Discovery not working properly in SCOM 2012 SP1
2013-08-15 01:27 AM
Re: SCOM + OnCommand 3.2 Discovery not working properly in SCOM 2012 SP1
2013-09-17 05:08 AM
almost 10k views!
I have tried a few things since this, and nothing has worked so far.
I have also found that AD credentials stop working after the initial discovery of a controller. If you manage the controller credentials after discovering a device, it disregards the domain you've entered. The audit log on the devices displays:
Tue Sep 17 11:07:28 BST [N5600-A: HTTPPool02:debug]: scom_sa:AUTH:error:Login failed for user scom_sa from IP x.x.x.x. reason "User not authenticated"
whereas on scom 2007 its reporting:
Sun Sep 15 00:22:18 BST [N5600-A: api_mpool_08:debug]: domain\scom_sa@[x.x.x.x]:API:https in:<netapp p1:version="1.0" xmlns:p1="http://www.netapp.com/filer/admin">
we may have to bin this management pack.