Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

cDOT volume IOPS & Latency information for last 24 hr

Kirand1979

hello

can i get the information for  multiple vol (nfs) from a single SVM for last 24 hrs in csv format ?

i think if IOSP & read latency & write latency, any other good stats wiill be bonus as well 

thank 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

asulliva

Hello @Kirand1979,

I don't believe that the cluster has that information...though it is in AutoSupport using the performance archive function, but I don't believe that data is accessible via the API.  You would need to collect and store it externally.  Alternatively, if you're using OnCommand Performance Manager it should have the data stored where you can retrieve it over a historical period of time with varying granularity.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

asulliva

Hello @Kirand1979,

I don't believe that the cluster has that information...though it is in AutoSupport using the performance archive function, but I don't believe that data is accessible via the API.  You would need to collect and store it externally.  Alternatively, if you're using OnCommand Performance Manager it should have the data stored where you can retrieve it over a historical period of time with varying granularity.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Kirand1979

Andrew thanks 

I was expecting you to respond 🙂

but sad to know this can be exported in xls with powershell - i mean  techinally it is not possible is sad

IMHOTEPSON

you might also use grafana together with netapp harvest for collecting Performance metrics

Public