Community

Subscribe
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Is netapp shipping any welcome kits for those who pass NCDA exam?

I passed the NCDA Exam(NS0-154) on 3rd of October 2012. In the certmetrics website under the fulfillment section, I see the following notes.

Name: NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (Kit)        Status : Shipped

Can someone please clarify whether netapp will be sending a welcome kit  to my address?

Thank You

Anish

Re: Is netapp shipping any welcome kits for those who pass NCDA exam?

Hi Anish,

Yes; a certificate will be sent to the address you have on file in our CertMetrics System: https://www.certmetrics.com/netapp/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fnetapp%2f .

To check and validate the address on file log-in to CertMetrics and select "Demograhics" from the menu options. Once verified or edited, be sure to press the "update/confirm" button at the bottom.

Regards,

Ivel

Re: Is netapp shipping any welcome kits for those who pass NCDA exam?

Hi lvel,

I have passed NCDA and NCIE-SAN. In  certmetrics under the fulfillment section, it shows the following:

NameQueuedSentCompleteStatus
NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineer (Kit)  January 2013   January 2013   January 2013 Shipped
NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (Kit)  December 2012   December 2012   December 2012 Shipped

BUT, I haven't received any of them yet. (I confirmed the shipping address after each of the exams)

Can you please tell me where to contact for this?

Regards

Saydur