NetApp Learning Services Discussions

Is netapp shipping any welcome kits for those who pass NCDA exam?

ANISH5225

I passed the NCDA Exam(NS0-154) on 3rd of October 2012. In the certmetrics website under the fulfillment section, I see the following notes.

Name: NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (Kit)        Status : Shipped

Can someone please clarify whether netapp will be sending a welcome kit  to my address?

Thank You

Anish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivelb

Hi Anish,

Yes; a certificate will be sent to the address you have on file in our CertMetrics System: https://www.certmetrics.com/netapp/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fnetapp%2f .

To check and validate the address on file log-in to CertMetrics and select "Demograhics" from the menu options. Once verified or edited, be sure to press the "update/confirm" button at the bottom.

Regards,

Ivel

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ivelb

Hi Anish,

Yes; a certificate will be sent to the address you have on file in our CertMetrics System: https://www.certmetrics.com/netapp/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fnetapp%2f .

To check and validate the address on file log-in to CertMetrics and select "Demograhics" from the menu options. Once verified or edited, be sure to press the "update/confirm" button at the bottom.

Regards,

Ivel

SAYDURRAHMAN

Hi lvel,

I have passed NCDA and NCIE-SAN. In  certmetrics under the fulfillment section, it shows the following:

NameQueuedSentCompleteStatus
NetApp Certified SAN Implementation Engineer (Kit)  January 2013   January 2013   January 2013 Shipped
NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (Kit)  December 2012   December 2012   December 2012 Shipped

BUT, I haven't received any of them yet. (I confirmed the shipping address after each of the exams)

Can you please tell me where to contact for this?

Regards

Saydur

ZsoltZsoka
Hi. I am also interested about a contact for responsible people in case of passing the exam but not opened a fulfillment with certification kit. In case of my NCDA 7mode I have received the kit but now for cDOT nothing happend after passing the exam in fulfillment section. Do I have to somehow request it? thx

GregH

Hello,

As of June 26, 2015, NetApp no longer provides mailed certification packages containing a printed certificate and pin for individuals who earn NetApp certificates. Instead, individuals can print their earned NetApp certificates by accessing CertCenter (www.netapp.com/certcenter), selecting Certifications in the top bar and choosing the PDF Certificate of the certification you would like to print. This option is available within three business days of earning the certification versus waiting 6-10 weeks for the mailed printed certificate.

If you have any questions, please contact me at ncp@netapp.com or at my email address below.

Greg Hyman

NetApp Certification and Accreditation Program Manager

ghyman@netapp.com

Public