NetApp Learning Services Discussions

NS0-157 : version of cdot

jamal_hadouchi

Hi,

I'm planning to try to pass the NSO-157 exam in some weeks. But I've some questions:

What is the cdot version which this exam is based on ? cdot 8.3.0, 8.3. or 8.3.2 ?

What is the passing score ? still 80% ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Jamal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GregH

Hello Jamal,

While I've been with NetApp less than two years, they have never published the passing score since I have been here. This exam was written when 8.3 was the most current version.

Greg Hyman

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

GregH

Hello Jamal,

The NS0-157, NetApp Certified Data Administrator tests clustered Data ONTAP 8.3. We do not publicize the score needed to pass.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg Hyman

NetApp Certification and Accreditation Program Manager

jamal_hadouchi

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Ok, it is strange that the passing score is not public...in the past I think it was public. Do you have changed your policies recently ? I suppose that I will discover it during the exam 🙂

Do I need to review the docs for the last release in family 8.3, which is actually 8.3.2 ? or the docs of cdot 8.3.0 ? because there are lot of things that has changed between 8.3.0 & 8.3.2..

Regards,

Jamal

GregH

Hello Jamal,

While I've been with NetApp less than two years, they have never published the passing score since I have been here. This exam was written when 8.3 was the most current version.

Greg Hyman

jamal_hadouchi

Many thanks for the prompt reply !

Public