2017-08-17 05:43 PM
ONTAP Recipes: Did you know you can…?
Easily move a volume to a different aggregate using System Manager
You can easily move a volume in System Manager by selecting a volume, starting the move, and then optionally monitoring the resulting job. When using System Manager, the volume move operation finishes automatically.
1. In OnCommand System Manager, click the SVMs tab
2. Select the SVM, and then click Manage.
3. Click the Volumes tab, select the volume that you want to move, and click Move.
4. Select the destination aggregate and click Move. System Manager displays only aggregates that have enough capacity available.
5. When a new Move Volume dialog box is displayed, leave it open if you want to monitor the volume move job.
For more information, see the ONTAP 9 documentation center
2017-08-30 10:25 PM
Thanks for sharing this information.