OnCommand Insight 6.3 Hands-on Lab Guide Updated_10/02/2012

by davec Former NetApp Employee on ‎2012-10-02 03:36 PM

THIS IS A LAB GUIDE FOR ONCOMMAND INSIGHT 6.3 ASSURE, PERFORM, PLAN AND DATA WAREHOUSE

(DWH).

You can also use this guide with your own environment but of course, the data will be different... The functionality is still the same.

This lab is designed to be used with Lab On Demand and to help you understand the use cases and how to navigate OnCommand Insight server and DWH. I did not call out each use case specifically but provided a smooth flow to learn how to use and demo OnCommand Insight while picking up the use cases along the way.  This is not all inclusive nor is it designed to show you all features and functions of OnCommand Insight.

Comments

Thanks Dave for these lab guides. I have got an additional responsibility to provide OCI training to many others teams in different countries. This and DWH guide gave me material for that, you saved a lot of my time. I appreciate your efforts. 

Warning!

This NetApp Community is public and open website that is indexed by search engines such as Google. Participation in the NetApp Community is voluntary. All content posted on the NetApp Community is publicly viewable and available. This includes the rich text editor which is not encrypted for https.

In accordance to our Code of Conduct and Community Terms of Use DO NOT post or attach the following:

• Software files (compressed or uncompressed)
  • Files that require an End User License Agreement (EULA)
  • Confidential information
  • Personal data you do not want publicly available
  • Another’s personally identifiable information
  • Copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright owner

Files and content that do not abide by the Community Terms of Use or Code of Conduct will be removed. Continued non-compliance may result in NetApp Community account restrictions or termination.