Workflow_Provisions_a_FlexVol_subscribed_to_a_given__provided_by_user__OnCommand_6_0_storage_service

by aankur Former NetApp Employee on ‎2012-08-22 03:45 PM

This workflow will do the following steps:-

1. Create a cluster mode volume

2. Call dfm-object-refresh on OnCommand 6.0

3. Subscribed that new volume to the storage service (storage service should already be present in OnCommand6.0)

4. Subscribed that new volume to the resource group( if resource group is not present first create that and then subscribed to it)

Thanks,

Ankur Aggarwal

Comments
Frequent Contributor

Ankur,

This is great stuff.  But to be clear for everyone looking at this, OnCommand 6.0 will NOT be available for awhile yet, so likely some slight modifications might be necessary to make it work with your OnCommand 5.0 or 5.1 implementations.

I would ask if you have a similar version that works with the currently available versions of OnCommand UM, that you post those as well.

Again, great stuff!

-kevin

aankur Former NetApp Employee

Thanks Kevin.

But right now I dont have any other version of this workflow.I will try to make and will post it.

Regards,

Ankur

Warning!

This NetApp Community is public and open website that is indexed by search engines such as Google. Participation in the NetApp Community is voluntary. All content posted on the NetApp Community is publicly viewable and available. This includes the rich text editor which is not encrypted for https.

In accordance to our Code of Conduct and Community Terms of Use DO NOT post or attach the following:

• Software files (compressed or uncompressed)
  • Files that require an End User License Agreement (EULA)
  • Confidential information
  • Personal data you do not want publicly available
  • Another’s personally identifiable information
  • Copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright owner

Files and content that do not abide by the Community Terms of Use or Code of Conduct will be removed. Continued non-compliance may result in NetApp Community account restrictions or termination.