Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

500 Logger Error when launchin OnCommand System Manager 3.1.1 on cluster mode

StorageMasters

Hi,

I 've got error " 500.org/apache/log4j/Logger"  when launching Cluster Mode OnCommand System manager. For 7-mode, it works well.

Please let me know what is this error about and how to fix it?

Thanks alot.

4 REPLIES 4

Anoop
Hi, To rephrase your question, did you mean you get the above error while launching OnCommand System Manager 3.1.1 or while trying to connect to a Cluster Mode system after the launch? Thanks
If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

StorageMasters

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your reply. I get the above error while trying to connect to a Cluster Mode system after the launch.

hadrian

Hello StorageMasters,

I work for NetApp doing clustered Data ONTAP consulting.  Since you are likely using the thick OnCommand System Manager client, I'd try to reproduce the error using the onboard system manager - Point your browser to the cluster management LIF and see if you get the same message.

Afterwards, please take a look at this nice KB article - Top 10 FAQ on OnCommand System Manager:  KB 3013893  and if none of the aforementioned apply (most commonly - TLS disabled on source browser) that you log a support case and provide the System Manager logs (how to at the bottom of the KB).

Enjoy!

Hadrian

StorageMasters

Hi Hadrian,

Thanks for your reply. Seems like i need to try to log in a few more times then the issue is fixed.

Thank you.

Public