Subscribe

500 Logger Error when launchin OnCommand System Manager 3.1.1 on cluster mode

Hi,

I 've got error " 500.org/apache/log4j/Logger"  when launching Cluster Mode OnCommand System manager. For 7-mode, it works well.

Please let me know what is this error about and how to fix it?

Thanks alot.

Re: 500 Logger Error when launchin OnCommand System Manager 3.1.1 on cluster mode

Hi, To rephrase your question, did you mean you get the above error while launching OnCommand System Manager 3.1.1 or while trying to connect to a Cluster Mode system after the launch? Thanks
If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Re: 500 Logger Error when launchin OnCommand System Manager 3.1.1 on cluster mode

Hi Anoop,

Thanks for your reply. I get the above error while trying to connect to a Cluster Mode system after the launch.

Hello StorageMasters,

I work for NetApp doing clustered Data ONTAP consulting.  Since you are likely using the thick OnCommand System Manager client, I'd try to reproduce the error using the onboard system manager - Point your browser to the cluster management LIF and see if you get the same message.

Afterwards, please take a look at this nice KB article - Top 10 FAQ on OnCommand System Manager:  KB 3013893  and if none of the aforementioned apply (most commonly - TLS disabled on source browser) that you log a support case and provide the System Manager logs (how to at the bottom of the KB).

Enjoy!

Hadrian

Hi Hadrian,

Thanks for your reply. Seems like i need to try to log in a few more times then the issue is fixed.

Thank you.