Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Access to a single OCI Dashboard

CSCOTTENO

Hi,

Apologies if this is something covered in the past, but I have a dashboard in OCI that a user wants access to.  I don't want them to be able to see anything else, or do anything else in OCI when they log in besides see this one dashboard.  Is this possible?  I've tested "guest" access and, while the user can't make any changes, they can navigate all over OCI and easily get lost.

It would be even better if this dashboard could be seen without logging in, or captured inside a SharePoint page, but I can't see how that would be possible.

2 REPLIES 2

Sahana

Hi,

You can define user preferences. Refer http://docs.netapp.com/oci-73/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.netapp.doc.oci-repg%2FGUID-2D7659E4-46DB-4F98-991A-FB51BCFB3808.html

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

CSCOTTENO

Thanks!  I was referring to the OCI server dashboards, not the DWS reports.  Although, if I could figure out how to create a report that matched the OCI server dashboard, that would be ideal.  Then I could just email the information to the user and they wouldn't need access to OCI at all.

I am, however, at the bottom of that steep learning curve required by Cognos.

Public