Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Assigning domain users to group of hosts

SYSTEMY_EMITEL_PL

Hi,

I have got two groups in operations manager consisted of linux relations and windows relations.

I would like to assign (give some permissions to view etc. backup jobs) some users only to first one and another to second.

I am reading oncommand admin guide but... maybe somebody had this issue and I am just waisting my time looking for solution ?

thnx in advance

3 REPLIES 3

crocker

is this one that your team handles or do you think it is a support issue and needs to be in the NetApp Support Community?

Mike

crocker

Looks like you were not able to help on this issue here.  We have external and internal subject matter experts in the NetApp Support Community answering questions about SnapX products and software.  If you have a NOW login, this link enables you to engage them about this.

mharding

This sounds like a great application of the OnCommand Unified Manager role based access control (RBAC).  We should have team members responding to your question, but some are in India so it may take a couple days as it's the weekend now.  If you still don't hear anything and still can't figure it out, then definitely open a Support ticket.

Public