Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

BUG? ISSUE? OCI Configuring Cognos for Report Distribution by Email

gmilazzoitag

Hi all.

is this doc still valid?

This question depends on this: until OCI 6.4 I was always able to perform the chances in IBM Cognos Configuration with no issues.

Starting from 7.0.1 and now on a NEW 7.0.2 installation I got a lot of errors!!!

Configuring OnCommand Report for report distribution by email.docx

(fixed url, the original post did not get the link)

First, once inserted the correct mailserver parameters (smtp relay, no user, no password, absolutely anonymous relay) and I click on Test this happen:

Problems were encountered during validation.CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'External JMX credential' located in 'Environment' is currently invalid.CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'Shared secret' located in 'Portal Services' is currently invalid.CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'User ID and password' located in 'IBM Cognos Content Store' is currently invalid.CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'Account and password' located in 'Notification' is currently invalid.

If I attempt to save the configuration the validation process locks with thi error.

[Validation]
[ ERROR ] CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'External JMX credential' located in 'Environment' is currently invalid.
[ ERROR ] The parameter named 'Shared secret' located in 'Portal Services' is currently invalid.
[ ERROR ] CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'Shared secret' located in 'Portal Services' is currently invalid.
The parameter named 'User ID and password' located in 'IBM Cognos Content Store' is currently invalid.
The parameter named 'Account and password' located in 'Notification' is currently invalid.

I would hope that this does not depend on the no user/no password (I repeat, relay is anonymoys also for the autosupport functions of OCI and DWH servers). I don't understand how this worked in OCI 6.4...

If I, just to test, put in the sender email field a user and a password, and I click "test" the error is the same but it is referred to an invalid configuration in IBM Cognos Content Store

Problems were encountered during validation.CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'External JMX credential' located in 'Environment' is currently invalid.The parameter named 'Shared secret' located in 'Portal Services' is currently invalid.CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'Shared secret' located in 'Portal Services' is currently invalid.CAM-CRP-1064 Unable to process the PKCS #7 data because of an internal error. Unable to read the contents of the keystore 'D:/SANscreen/cognos/c10_64/configuration/csk\jCSKKeystore'. Reason: java.io.IOException: com.sun.crypto.provider.SealedObjectForKeyProtector
The parameter named 'User ID and password' located in 'IBM Cognos Content Store' is currently invalid.

Regards,

16 REPLIES 16
Public