Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Cannot establish communication to the host over SSL.

prasadkm0204
I have the following setup, but unable to configure OCUM-->WFA communication.

1. WFA 3.0 , Build 2584685 installed.
2. OnCommand Unified Manager Version 6.2RC1. 

When I attempt to configure the connection (On Unified Manager), I get the following error. The connection is over port 8080 and user is 'admin'. I can connect to WFA over a browser without issues. I can also telnet from OCUM--->WFA:8080 without issues.

--
"Cannot establish communication to the host <host> over SSL."

==TIME==
2015-02-12 16:39:47,296

==MESSAGE==
Cannot establish communication to the host st-wfa.corp.yahoo.com over SSL.

==DETAILS==
No details are available.

==CORRECTIVE ACTION==
No suggested corrective action is available.

==LOCATION==
Location is not specified.

==BROWSER INFO==
App Name: Netscape
App Version: 5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.111 Safari/537.36
App Codename: Mozilla
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.111 Safari/537.36
Platform: MacIntel
Cookie Enabled: true
----

Any guidance is appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Adai

What kind of integration are you doing with WFA and OCUM ? Are you trying to connect to OCUM database for cache data in WFA ? If so then the port is not 80XX.

Or are you trying to integrate OCUM and WFA for running WFA workflows from OCUM ? In that case, pls follow the steps in OCUM install setup guide on how to pair with WFA.

Regards

adai

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Adai

What kind of integration are you doing with WFA and OCUM ? Are you trying to connect to OCUM database for cache data in WFA ? If so then the port is not 80XX.

Or are you trying to integrate OCUM and WFA for running WFA workflows from OCUM ? In that case, pls follow the steps in OCUM install setup guide on how to pair with WFA.

Regards

adai

prasadkm0204

Thanks Adai. I had customized the ports from defaults of 80/443 to 8080/9999.

I changed it back to defaults and it worked.

-Prasad

debpearenetapp

I am using the correct port 443 and still get same message.  Cannot establish communication to the host <host> over SSL

Please help.

Public