Subscribe
Accepted Solution

Datasource Script for VMware vCenter 6.0 running into error

FYI - I have found an issue in the way the Netapp VMWare Vcenter 6.0 (1.1) is changing the csv content to ascii. The operation that you are currently performing is throwing a blank line at the end of each file.   If there is no content to be acquired for a specific table entry (IE no nas shares) then there is a blank line. The data import process doesn't like this and throws a invalid row id error in WFA.

 

Attached is my rendition that fixes this. It is clunky, but gets the job done.  I just changed things after line 495.

Re: Datasource Script for VMware vCenter 6.0 running into error

@coreywanless

 

I have this one and another bug fixed here.

 

It will soon alo be available on Automation store.

 

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.