Subscribe

Element existence issue detected during validation of command 'Map LUN'.

Hello everbody,

 

I have created a workflow, which breaks snapmirror relationships, restores LUNs from snapshot and maps the restored LUNs to an igroup.

 

The preview fails, due to the following error message:

Caused by: CommandExecutionException{Message: Element existence issue detected during validation of command 'Map LUN'.
It is possible that you are trying to create an element that already exists/reserved or trying to remove an element that does not exist., Cause: null}

 

I have two volumes with several LUNs. All LUNs of one of the volumes will be mapped (preview), but not from the other one.

 

When I replace the automatic LUN selection (function getvalueat2d() will be used for that) by a static value, that the preview successes. When I enter a valid LUN name, it fails too.

 

No reservations are active. 

 

Where I can find the cause for this.

 

Thanks,

Tino 

 

 

Re: Element existence issue detected during validation of command 'Map LUN'.

I figured it out. The involved LUNs were mapped. After unmapping the LUNs, refreshing OCUM and WFA db, the workflow is running fine.