Subscribe
Accepted Solution

Error 500 when trying to log in to Oncommand System Manager 3.1.2 for our FAS2240-2

[ Edited ]

As the title says, we cannot log in to the management system and we receive a 500 refused message. Sometimes we are able to log in to one controller but never two any more. No changes have been made to the configuration. The issues began when I upgraded my oncommand app. to 3.1.2. Rolling back did not help. I assumed it was a local PC issue with java or my browser and so I built a fresh VM install of Windows 7 but no matter what I try in terms of java version or oncommand version I still cannot log in, even with a vanilla Windows 7 install. 

As I'm a bit stuck, does the community have any pointers which I could try? The FAS's are coming up to 3 years old now, and they've not had any software upgraded either. I'm not sure if this is the cause. 

Thanks,

Re: Error 500 when trying to log in to Oncommand System Manager 3.1.2 for our FAS2240-2

Hi,

Refer KB https://kb.netapp.com/support/index?page=content&actp=LIST&id=2021507 (requires login)

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Re: Error 500 when trying to log in to Oncommand System Manager 3.1.2 for our FAS2240-2

Thank you, thank you!

Can you please tell me one last thing, after running those commands at the CLI - do I need to "save" the configuration? If so, then please let me know how? 

Once you run the commands, those settings will be saved automatically.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.