Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Failure to connect WFA to OnCommand UM 7.0

crawford

Hello,

When I am attempting to configure the WFA add-on in an OnConnect UM 7.0 instance, I receive the error, "Workflow Automation service is not running on the host <IP>:443."  I have verified in Windows that the NetApp WFA Database and NetApp WFA Server services are running without any problems.  I also have no issues accessing the WFA web configuration page on the WFA host.  I did a netstat and also verified that the WFA process was listening on 443 as well.  At this point, I started researching and discovered that the next step was to check the \WFA\jboss\standalone\log\server.log.  Unfortunately, the error I'm seeing and thinking is my issue is a bit over my head, and I'm not seeing anybody else having this particular issue:

2018-04-06 10:42:40,469 WARN [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-3) MSC000004: Failure during stop of service jboss.deployment.subunit."wfa-0.5.ear"."web-services-0.5.war".CdiValidatorFactoryService: java.lang.AbstractMethodError
at org.jboss.as.ee.beanvalidation.LazyValidatorFactory.close(LazyValidatorFactory.java:126)
at org.jboss.as.weld.CdiValidatorFactoryService.stop(CdiValidatorFactoryService.java:97)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StopTask.stopService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:2056) [jboss-msc-1.2.2.Final.jar:1.2.2.Final]
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StopTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:2017) [jboss-msc-1.2.2.Final.jar:1.2.2.Final]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.8.0_161]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.8.0_161]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.8.0_161]

<several more failures in between -> reference attached server.log file for more details>

2018-04-06 10:42:40,500 WARN [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (MSC service thread 1-2) MSC000004: Failure during stop of service jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./rest: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cache 'default-host' is in 'STOPPING' state and this is an invocation not belonging to an on-going transaction, so it does not accept new invocations. Either restart it or recreate the cache container.
at org.infinispan.interceptors.InvocationContextInterceptor.handleAll(InvocationContextInterceptor.java:96)
at org.infinispan.interceptors.InvocationContextInterceptor.handleDefault(InvocationContextInterceptor.java:73)
at org.infinispan.commands.AbstractVisitor.visitGetKeyValueCommand(AbstractVisitor.java:74)
at org.infinispan.commands.read.GetKeyValueCommand.acceptVisitor(GetKeyValueCommand.java:40)
at org.infinispan.interceptors.base.CommandInterceptor.invokeNextInterceptor(CommandInterceptor.java:98)
at org.infinispan.interceptors.BatchingInterceptor.handleDefault(BatchingInterceptor.java:79)
at org.infinispan.commands.AbstractVisitor.visitGetKeyValueCommand(AbstractVisitor.java:74)
at org.infinispan.commands.read.GetKeyValueCommand.acceptVisitor(GetKeyValueCommand.java:40)
at org.infinispan.interceptors.InterceptorChain.invoke(InterceptorChain.java:333)
at org.infinispan.CacheImpl.get(CacheImpl.java:377)
at org.infinispan.CacheImpl.get(CacheImpl.java:369)
at org.infinispan.AbstractDelegatingCache.get(AbstractDelegatingCache.java:271)
at org.jboss.as.clustering.infinispan.invoker.Locator$FindOperation.invoke(Locator.java:54)
at org.jboss.as.clustering.infinispan.invoker.SimpleCacheInvoker.invoke(SimpleCacheInvoker.java:34)
at org.jboss.as.clustering.infinispan.invoker.RetryingCacheInvoker.invoke(RetryingCacheInvoker.java:87)
at org.wildfly.clustering.web.infinispan.sso.coarse.CoarseSSOFactory.findValue(CoarseSSOFactory.java:77)
at org.wildfly.clustering.web.infinispan.sso.coarse.CoarseSSOFactory.findValue(CoarseSSOFactory.java:38)
at org.wildfly.clustering.web.infinispan.sso.InfinispanSSOManager.findSSO(InfinispanSSOManager.java:50)
at org.wildfly.clustering.web.undertow.sso.DistributableSingleSignOnManager.findSingleSignOn(DistributableSingleSignOnManager.java:77)
at io.undertow.security.impl.SingleSignOnAuthenticationMechanism$SessionInvalidationListener.sessionDestroyed(SingleSignOnAuthenticationMechanism.java:151)
at io.undertow.server.session.SessionListeners.sessionDestroyed(SessionListeners.java:61)
at io.undertow.server.session.InMemorySessionManager.stop(InMemorySessionManager.java:93)
at io.undertow.servlet.core.DeploymentManagerImpl.stop(DeploymentManagerImpl.java:532)
at org.wildfly.extension.undertow.deployment.UndertowDeploymentService.stopContext(UndertowDeploymentService.java:115)
at org.wildfly.extension.undertow.deployment.UndertowDeploymentService.stop(UndertowDeploymentService.java:101)
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StopTask.stopService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:2056) [jboss-msc-1.2.2.Final.jar:1.2.2.Final]
at org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StopTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:2017) [jboss-msc-1.2.2.Final.jar:1.2.2.Final]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.8.0_161]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.8.0_161]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [rt.jar:1.8.0_161]

Does anybody know how to restart or recreate the cache container?

3 REPLIES 3

crawford

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to attach my server.log file.  My log can be seen at this location though:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7isvr5h8hso2zh/server.log?dl=0

abhit

Which version of WFA?

Which version of WFA Pack are you using?

Did you import the pack or you are using whatever comes with WFA?

Is there any firewall running in your windows machine?

Regards

Abhi

crawford

WFA-x64-V4.2.0.0.1-B4759965

I'm not importing anything--this is a fresh and brand new install, so whatever comes with WFA.

The firewall is not an issue in this particular case.  Originally, the firewall was a problem because I was unable even to contact the UM host; however, the guide is very clear about what ports need to be open.  I have the proper holes poked in the firewall plus more than probably are what are needed.  I'm able to establish connectivity to the UM without a problem.  My problem seems to be jboss related.  I have attempted uninstalling WFA and MySQL, but it looks like the database is s till left behind.

Public