Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

How do I import custom groups from a csv or excel file?

warsop

Hi,

I have a customer that needs to add Business Unit groups (and a column for "Business Unit") to the User Quota Capacity report. This can be accomplished in Query Studio by defining custom groups and adding users to each group, but there are tens of thousands of users and they need to be able to import a csv/excel that maps each user to a Business Unit. I can create the custom report and then export it and see the 'if' statement in the XML file where the custom groups are created, but I can't find a straightforward way to import the csv data.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

yuvaraju

Resource Group in OnCommand /DFM server can be used to add Business unit mapping.OnCommand Report acquires data pertaining to resource groups from OnCommand/DFM server which can be used to create reports with resource group mapping. Please elaborate the statement, an illustration for the statement will be helpful." I can create the custom report and then export it and see the 'if' statement in the XML file where the custom groups are created, but I can't find a straightforward way to import the csv data."

Public