Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

How to Add String Representation and Parameter in WFA command implemented in perl

Rutul

I have implemeted workflows in powershell scripts. But I am trying to do some workflows in perl. I have 2 questions on that.

1. How can we keep String Representation ? Right now I am just keeping double quotes.

2. How can we add parameters automatically instead of adding them manually?

Any help on this would be helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sinhaa

1. String Representation rules are same for both perl and Powershell commands. I am assuming you are aware of the rules. If not I can explain as well.

2. Automatic Discovery of Perl Parameters is NOT possible. You have to add then manually.

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sinhaa

1. String Representation rules are same for both perl and Powershell commands. I am assuming you are aware of the rules. If not I can explain as well.

2. Automatic Discovery of Perl Parameters is NOT possible. You have to add then manually.

sinhaa

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

Rutul

Thanks for the solution. I know the String Representation Rules. But I tried for one of the workflow in perl it didnt work. Let me check if I have missed something there. If you have any document or guidelines can you please provide? 

Public