Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

MetroCluster not discovered

niels

Hi,

I'm currently playing around with WFA and the MetroCluster specific SM/SV workflows from the Automation Store.

Although I do have two 8.3.1 MetroClusters running in my environment, the workflows don't offer any to select.

dialog.png

Looks like the cache is not correctly populated with the MetroCluster information.

Other workflows work fine, even those integrated in OCUM. I was able to create SV/SM relationsships from within OCUM successfully.

Using WFA3.1RC1 and OCUM6.3RC1

Any idea where to look and what for?

regards, Niels

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

veerendra

Hi Niels,

You seeing this issue,  because of  following reasons ,

• Looks like the SnapMirror relations are not acquired by OCUM.
    • Resolution: Before running Switchover acquire the OCUM
  • This workflow will capture only SnapMirror and SnapVault relations between Metrocluster as destination with non Metrocluster as source.

Note: Once Metro cluster switchover happens, the Metrocluster switchover data will be available after 45 minutes in WFA (in OCUM after 15 min and from OCUM to  WFA 30 minutes).

If we need data immediately, we need to rediscover the cluster in OCUM and Acquire the WFA data source.

Second issue

• The issue is seen because tables are not available,  These tables will be created once we run second workflow “Retain SnapMirror and SnapVault configurations before Metrocluster Switchback”

Regards,

Veerendrnadh CH

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Public