Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

NetApp Harvest Graphite Issue

chinonye

[root@host tmp]# /opt/netapp-harvest/netapp-manager
Usage: /opt/netapp-harvest/netapp-manager {-status|-start|-stop|-restart|-import|-export} [-poller <str>] [-group <str>] [-conf <str>] [-confdir <str>] [-logdir <str>] [-h] [-v] continues…

I am getting an error 'command not found"  when I tried to run above command. Can someone please help.

3 REPLIES 3

madden

Hi @chinonye

It would seem that your initial installation of Harvest was not succesful because if it was then that command would work!

I would follow the installation steps again, preferably using the rpm or deb packages to install.

Alternatively, if you want an all-in-one solution download an OVA with a management GUI from here: https://nabox.tynsoe.org/

Cheers,
Chris Madden

Solution Architect - 3rd Platform - Systems Engineering NetApp EMEA (and author of Harvest)

Blog: It all begins with data

If this post resolved your issue, please help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO or both!

srilakshmi

Hi Madden,

I am trying to install grafana on linux box. I had followed Graphite_Grafana_Quick_Start_v1.4 while configuring. Later, I was able to login to grafana home page, however while adding data source, the test was unsuccessful and getting error like HTTP Error Not found.

PabloZorzoli

do you have the netapp-harvest code installed in that same location @chinonye

looks like the shell is not able to locate the application you are trying to execute.

Public