Subscribe
Accepted Solution

NetApp Harvest ver 1.4

Hi Team,

Do we know when will harvest 1.4 available for download and does harvest 1.4 support ONTAP 9.3 ?

Re: NetApp Harvest ver 1.4

My understanding is that the codebase is still waiting for clearance for public release.

For internal access to 1.4 and to confirm 9.3 support availability, please contact Yaan via email. 

Yes you can DM me.

Can't wait for v1.4!!

Also, still waiting.....

same here, still waiting 

I'd put off "hacking" 1.3 because 1.4's release was imminent (and needed for ONTAP 9.2 support.)

So today I'm finally giving up and spending time installing 1.3 while attempting to get it working because we haven't had storage metrics since last summer. Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]

Hi

Are there any news about public release of v1.4?

All,

I know you all are waiting for the official release of Harvest v1.4 to the tool chest.

As mentioned previously, the code is ready and was available NetApp-internally upon request.

The code scan that NetApp is required to perform in order to check for Open Source compliance and not violating any 3rd-party IP has been completed.

The current plan is to post Harvest v1.4 to the tool chest by end of January.

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using it in the first place.

regards, Niels 

Hi all,

we did just pass the internal code review process. We have triggered the publishing to toolchest today.

Not sure how long this will take.

If you do need Harvest v1.4 earlier - simply drop me an e-mail and I will send you the package and latest

documentation.

Keep in mind that you do need the 9.3 SDK to get it running against ONTAP 9.3

Kind regards

Georg