Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

New Disk Type -- SLTN0900S5XNE010

amy_schoen

Any ideas what this one might be?  It showed up on an 3PAR on one of our remote sites, and I need to get this configured in their new disks file.  I saw someone else posting here on disk types, so I figured it was worth a shot to ask.

Message was edited by: Amy Schoen (I had the wrong array type in the initial post)

2 REPLIES 2

ostiguy

Hey Amy,

We haven't run into this, but I'd like to review the datasource recording to see if we can extract anything from it. If this OCI instance is sending OCI ASUP, PM me the datasource name and OCI instance name so I can take a look. I don't seem to see any 3par in any of the data from last week

amy_schoen

Sorry for the slow response.  I got pulled away for another project for a couple weeks.  Luck would have it that an HP guy was onsite yesterday.  Here's what I ended up using for disk information:

SLTN0900S5XNE010,Seagate,SLTN0900S5XNE010,10000,900,SAS,,,,

HRLP0400S5XNEMLC,Hitachi,HRLP0400S5XNEMLC,1000000,400,SSD,,500,,

I'll include you on the email when I send the rest of the disk information.  I'm currently working on a case with Jim K. and I promised to send him the details as well in case you haven't incorporated the drive information in the product yet.

Message was edited by: Amy Schoen If I use people's names, I should actually get them correct.

Public