Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCSM 3.1.1 install 7-Mode support

HONIG2012

hi folks,

i got a weird problem with ocsm 3.1.1 - i can start ocsm, i can add storage controllers - but when i try to login into the storage controllers i get "7-Mode support is not available. Please install OnCommand System Manager 7 mode support."

well... are there two version of OCSM and i don't see them or this issue originally a diffrent one?

the system where i try to run ocsm has Windows 7 with Java8 on it (yes i know about the java 8 issue and i started with the approperiate command line)

i have this problem with IE11 and with firefox 36

any suggestions?

thanks AJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HONIG2012

hi guys,

thanks for your replies - i don't have the exact OCSM version now, since we fixed this problem yesterday by removing java8, ocsm 3.1.1 and installed java7 wirth ocsm 3.1. - so this works again as expected

i'm not sure you need this informations anymore but anyway: ontap is 8.2.1 7-mode on FAS2240

the interesting part was that adding the storagecontroller to ocsm worked fine, but i couldn't login with the error attached to my first post.

thanks anyway

forum works well

-AJ

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

kunalm

Can you go to Help > About NetApp OnCommand System Manager, and post the exact version number.

thanks

hariprak

Hi,

Can you let us know which DataONTAP version storage are you trying to add to OCSM?

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

HONIG2012

hi guys,

thanks for your replies - i don't have the exact OCSM version now, since we fixed this problem yesterday by removing java8, ocsm 3.1.1 and installed java7 wirth ocsm 3.1. - so this works again as expected

i'm not sure you need this informations anymore but anyway: ontap is 8.2.1 7-mode on FAS2240

the interesting part was that adding the storagecontroller to ocsm worked fine, but i couldn't login with the error attached to my first post.

thanks anyway

forum works well

-AJ

AnandVardham

Hi

Could you please verify the file '<System Manager installation dir>/config/SystemManagerConfig.properties' has the following entry.

7_mode_context=/SysMgr_<System Manager Version>_7mode/ 

And also the folder 'SysMgr_<System Manager Version>_7mode' exist in <System Manager installation dir>/webapps/

Thanks and Regards

Anand Vardham

Public