Subscribe
Accepted Solution

OCUM6.0 / OCUM6.1: how to get reports (NOT events) of replicated via SM or archived via SV volumes in cDOT

Hello people

after accessing to a OCUM6.0 and OCUM6.1 browser GUI, I was looking for the "Reports" tab that was in OCUM5.x BUT seems disappeared in OCUM6.x console.

I was trying to get some graphic or bars reports or some PDF, but the only i got at least was to export to a CSV file....... which it does NOT fit the customer at all.

I remember the OCUM5.x more modular and with more possibilities that OCUM6.x (from what i have seen so far).

I was not able even to get "DataSets" label in OCUM6.x console.

does anybody can help me on how to see or extract/export in a handy way (and not in CSV file format).?

Thxs & Rgds

Re: OCUM6.0 / OCUM6.1: how to get reports (NOT events) of replicated via SM or archived via SV volumes in cDOT

Hi Javierb,

Only reporting available in 6.0 and 6.1 is in the form of csv (export to excel).

>I was trying to get some graphic or bars reports or some PDF

reporting enhancements are planned in future releases.

we regret the inconvenience

-srinivas

Re: OCUM6.0 / OCUM6.1: how to get reports (NOT events) of replicated via SM or archived via SV volumes in cDOT

Hello Srinivas

thank you for the answer

two more questions/petitions:

-I only have access to either  OCUM6.0 or OCUM6.1RC1 environments

would it be possible that you send me two or three snapshots/pictures of SnapVault / SnapMirror  Data Protection transfers  reports in PDF or DOC or HTML or other format taken in OCUM 5.x  to show to a customer how they look like?

-When will be other options in export format reports in OCUM6.x similar to OCUM5.x?

Thanks a lot for the help

Hi Javier,

Sure, I will send you the screenshots in separate email.

>> When will be other options in export format reports in OCUM6.x similar to OCUM5.x?

Upcoming release of oncommand unified manager would provide other options of export like in UM 5.x.

-srinivas