Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OnCommand 5.0 Console - sharing reports results in "No records to display"

reide

I am using the OnCommand 5.0 console to generate some aggregate & volume capacity reports.  When viewing the reports in the console, they appear to be working perfectly. However, when I "Share" the report and e-mail it to myself, the mailed report states "No records to display". 

When I use the Share option and click OK, OnCommand states, "Successfully shared the report".  Also, when I receive the report, all of the .html and .css files are there.  When you view the report, you can see all the appropriate column headings.  Its just the body of the report is enpty and states, "no records to display." 

I can't see anything I'm doing wrong that would result in no records for the report.  Is this a bug?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adaikkap

Hi All,

You are victim of bug 582486. Pls add your case to this bug.

Regards

adai

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

adaikkap

Hi Reide,

Need more information like, what was the version of browser did you use. Can you share the entire zip file ? As I am able to successfully share a report and get the details.

Regards

adai

reide

This is classic.  I get an expert to answer my question, and now I can't re-produce the problem.  Just like when you take your car to the mechanic.  The problem magically goes away.

Today, when I share the exact same report I was trying to share last week, it gets e-mailed just fine.  The OnCommand 5.0 server did get rebooted over the Thanksgiving holiday, so that may have had something to do with it.

I'll keep this post open and if I see anything similar I'll send all the details.  I was using IE 8 both times (when it didn't work and now when it does).

erpsourcing

Hi Reide

I have the exactly the same problem with OnCommand 5.0 when i "Share" a report.

The PDF / HTML / TEXT document shows always "No records to display" and a reboot does not help.

@adai: You can download my report on: http://www.giezi.com/netapp/

Thanks and regards

Urs

rharbersp

There is a workaround for this... When you login to the OnCommand console, use your full domain credentials... domain\username and then password. I did this and now all reports seem to work just fine. Before I was just using username and password and that was when they were failing. Hope this helps.

reide

rharbersp,

As best I can tell, your answer is correct.  So long as I'm logged-in with my full AD credentials, the report runs successfully and I see all the records.  I may have been logged-in with a local account when I was experiencing the issue. Not exactly sure why it wasn't working.

adaikkap

Hi All,

You are victim of bug 582486. Pls add your case to this bug.

Regards

adai

Public