Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OnCommand Insight Connector

Aravind

I am using the OnCommand Insight Connector pack which is available in the WFA Automation Store ,to setup a data source for the OCI.

But the acquistion is failing with the error :

ERROR: Could not get API login information from OCI server: <html><head><title>JBoss Web/3.0.0-CR2 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 - /rest/v1/login</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>/rest/v1/login</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested resource (/rest/v1/login) is not available.</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>JBoss Web/3.0.0-CR2</h3></body></html>

the credentials used for connection are:

username :dwhuser

password :netapp123

port :443/3306 ,tried both ports.

I am able to connect to the OCI DWH database from local mysql client. Is there something else which needs to be configured to get the acquistion started.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ostiguy

I haven't played with the WFA connector

If it is using REST API, there is no REST API support in the DWH - you need to point at the OCI operational instance.

dwhuser is a OCI DWH MySQL data account, and will not work for REST API access

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ostiguy

I haven't played with the WFA connector

If it is using REST API, there is no REST API support in the DWH - you need to point at the OCI operational instance.

dwhuser is a OCI DWH MySQL data account, and will not work for REST API access

Aravind

After pointing to the oci instance ,its working. Thanks.

Public