Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Oncommand Mgm Software CIFS Setup Issue

KRUPESH1980

Hello there,

I recently download and installed Oncommand System Mngm Software...and after that to setup CIFS on Filer page i was watching video on NetApp site....over there i found i was missing few options under Storage option like i did have Volumes,Quotas,Qtrees,Aggreg. but i didn't see Shares,Exports,Luns...ans at last i saw CIFS option to setup CIFS....

So..anybody have information that why i didn't have or i missing those options.....than please share with me.. herewith i attach images .one which i had options and other which i saw on NetApp video....

Regards.....

11 REPLIES 11

USCGOMEZCL

You verified that all your licenses are properly installed right?

KRUPESH1980

Hello Chris,

Yes i did..it's properly installed...

kryan

Is this an ONTAP 8.1.x filer?  If so, ensure you are running OCSM 2.0R1D1. 

karthikv

Are you are still facing the issue using OCSM 2.0R1D1 with all licenses installed ?

KRUPESH1980

Hello Friend,

Thank you very much for yr reply.....when i was download OCSM from NetApp i found OnCommand System Manager 2.0R1 version...and you mentioned OCSM 2.0R1D1...where can i find this ?...please let me know..i want to know....

I appreciate for your reply....Regards....

KRUPESH1980

Here is the image of my Oncommand System Manager License page...please advise me .....Regards

HARRY168

Maybe you could restart system manager again, and look which you want icon were appear.

GOSOUND98

I had a similar issue when using System Manager on a filer using 8.1. Please have a look at:

NetApp bug 548923 - System Manager 2.0R1 not displaying ONTAP 8.1 licenses correctly

Because of this bug I have to enable the options everytime I login.

Hope this helps.

KRUPESH1980

Thank you very much for your reply....do you know which version of Data ontap simulaor and Oncommand system manager works prefect on windows ?????

So i will install both one by one and solved this issue....because when i was tryiong to enable the license it took more than 20 mints for each and nothing comes up......

Regards...

karthikv

The licensing issue 'System Manager 2.0R1 not displaying ONTAP 8.1 licenses correctly' has been fixed in SM2.0R1D1 patch release.

You can download the patch from the below link

http://support.netapp.com/NOW/download/software/systemmgr_win/2.0R1D1/

http://support.netapp.com/NOW/download/software/systemmgr_lin/2.0R1D1/

Let me know if this solves your licensing issue.

Thanks,

Karthik

KRUPESH1980

Hello Karthik,

Thank you very much for yr reply buddy...Ya i already installed that patch ..actually you mentioned this point someon's thread and i read yesterday...after that i installed twice but no luck.....so

Do you have anyother infomation or the steps to solve this issue ???? can i uninstall Simulator 8.1 and System manager and install again ????

regards,

Krupesh

Public