Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Oncommand System Manager & Data Fabric Manager connection

KRUPESH1980

Hello Friends,

I am new bee for this NetApp applications....

I recently download and install Oncommand System Manager (OCSM) 2.0r1d1, Data Ontap Simulator 8.1  and Data Fabric Manager (DFM) 4.0.2.

I had installed OCSM on windows 7 laptop , installed Data ontap simulator by VMWare Workstation on windows 7 laptop..both on same machine..

And i configure Data Fabric Manager on Virtual Machine on Windows Server 2008 R2..this virtual machine assign us by our lead and we used tht by Remote Desktop Connection from same laptop which has OCSM and Ontap simulator.....so everything set up...

Now...i want to configure DFM and OCSM ....because i want to create dataset from my Virtual Machine using one of our company's application which i had on virtual machine...through DFM...

So ..please let me know how can i configure that ....and let me know if i did wrong or need to take any action regarding those applications which i already installed....

If anyone knew about step by step process for this configuration than please share with me...i really appreciate ...and thankful to you...

Regards,

Krupesh

11 REPLIES 11
Public