Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Oncommand UM - reports

sharr

Hi,

I have got couple of questions regarding OCUM reports:

1) Favourite reports: Is there is a way to the make Favourite reports added in by user in OCUM be made available to another user?

2)  Uptime report: We have a requirement from a customer to get uptime report from the filer. In the reports I do see a report for uptime but it’s just a report that gives the amount the time this filer has been up. As there is no start end time of this report we can’t use it as measure to get % of uptime from filer. Is there anything else I can use to get that data?

Cheers,

Rahul

2 REPLIES 2

adaikkap

Hi Rahul,

1) Favourite reports: Is there is a way to the make Favourite reports added in by user in OCUM be made available to another user?

No. But you can share the reports via email to any number of users.

2)  Uptime report: We have a requirement from a customer to get uptime report from the filer. In the reports I do see a report for uptime but it’s just a report that gives the amount the time this filer has been up. As there is no start end time of this report we can’t use it as measure to get % of uptime from filer. Is there anything else I can use to get that data?

The uptime report is the value that we get from the controller. Its the time the filer is up since the last time it went down. This data is got once every 1hour or so. So if you have a filer up time as 26hours it mean 26hours back it was down.

Regards

adai

sharr

Thanks Adai for the confirmation.

Cheers,

Rahul

Public