Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OneCollect .csv import option giving an error

rohit_malhotra

OneCollect .csv import option giving an error - This file format is not supported. Correct the file format and upload it again.

Tried various ways to update the .csv file. Still the same error. Any suggestions please.

5 REPLIES 5

QL-Ryan_Rothert

Any updates on this? I'm also having this issue.

NithinR

Hi,

We will look into this issue! I am assuming you are editing the template provided with the build(inside install directory) and trying to load it.

Thanks,

Nithin

NithinR

Hi Rohith, Ryan,

We were not able to recreate the issue. On following the template, we could import the file. If this still does not solve the problem, could you please send across the csv template (after masking credentials) to nithinr@netapp.com? I can check and edit the file to make it work.

Thanks,

Nithin

NithinR

One more point to be added is that tool expects the header row to be intact. Please retain the header row while you update csv template.

LoriWoehl

I have had exact same issue with my customer today but the error was slightly different. "This file format is not supported. Only .csv file format is supported." (see attached error)

We tried several different things to get it to upload with the same result each time. We have already tried editing the template directly. The CSV file can be sent for inspection if needed.

Public